Monday 26 April 2010

Fully recovered and no ill effects

Berri is fully recovered and properly naughty again after his illness, and I did not have any ill effects from all that vegan yumminess!  Simon has started to keep his food hidden from me again in the Landrover, bother.  He does not always take me to work now, as it has got quite hot some days and would be too warm for me to be in the car.

We went to Crackington Haven the other day.  It was very annoying, as the nasty Vanessa and Simon would not let us go on the beach.  They said the signs said we could not from Easter.   We could see a dog on the beach, it was not fair, and just some conspiracy by the uprights to keep us sand-free.  It was nice on the cliffs, I posed for this photo above the beach and the uptites had a tasty coffee in the cafe.
Simon must have taken this one, it has a finger in the corner!  Sky is being camera shy, a first for her.

love,  Barney

No comments:

Post a Comment