Saturday 25 April 2009

eating

Hello, at last I can have a go on here.


This is me relaxing in the garden the other day, we have had a lot of sunshine. I think I am a handsome chap, I am going a bit grey, but of course that is distinguished.
My main interest is eating. I have just had the last few pieces of chewing gum from the packet Vanessa had left by the computer to help her with losing weight. I did not chew them, they will dissolve in my tummy, I hope. They do something they call 'Barney proofing' in the utility room where we spend most of our time. This means putting anything which I might construe as edible very high up. She had forgotten about the gum, which was good.

I also like, cat food, bird food, vegetables, the bits ready for the compost, composts themselves, chocolate, and poo of a variety of origins.



Mostly I go to work with Simon. Today, Simon has gone to London to protest against animals being used in laboratories, so Vanessa and I are doing something called bonding, as we do not always like each other properly. We are only using a Pritt Stick, so that we can get apart again if necessary. I think it is working, we are getting on very well.
I am hoping that we will go for a walk later, as the sheep are in the fields and I can have a poo fest. I will also run, which makes Vanessa laugh, as I don't go very far, and mainly go up and down, and my ears flap.
I will do another post soon.

1 comment:

  1. I also like to eat glucosamine, by the tub full, and have not turned up my nose at the odd poo bag, when made from degradable cornstarch. Yummy, you shuld try one.

    ReplyDelete