Thursday 23 April 2009

is it my turn yet, i don't really mind if not, but it would be nice...

My favourite thing to do is to play ball. I do not mind if we are on a beautiful walk, or in the middle of a busy town, as long as we can play ball.






This is me doing a howly howl, as I am very proud to bring my ball back to get it thrown again. This sometimes seems like a silly activity to humans, but it is very important to me, nearly as important as eating. Well, not quite. We had walked up the hill to the side of the Port William pub at Trebarwith Strand, there are 200 steps. Since Vanessa has been diagnosed with Arthur itis, she was worried she might never get up there again, but it was easy. I have Arthur too, we both take glucosa something. Mean.





I also love people and meeting the lovely elderly folk I see when I go to the Home in Bodmin. I look for crumbs under their chairs. I am also the mascot of the art group in Tintagel. When we arrive, no-one says hello to Vanessa, they just talk to me. Mostly I get cake. I do not do any painting, that is not one of my talents.


I do not like that cat Ted, I try to get him to go away by staring at him.

I am quite assertive, but sometimes get a duff deal. Vanessa just walked past our beds and mine had a laundry basket in, and I was all curled around the edge. That is not right, is it?



This is the view over Trebarwith Strand, towards Tintagel from the top of the steps.

love

Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment