Tuesday 12 May 2009

Guest post by Ebony


Hellow, i am ebonee. i am staying at mickorl howse for a bit wile mi uprite, elizzerbeth is on her hollidays. it is not nise heer.
i gett shutt in playses. thay downt let me owt in kase i get lost. i am 18. i am verri spritely. this is a term hewmans yews to diskribe peepel hu ar a bit owld but bizzi and rushing abowt. I am bissi and rushing abowt.
i am def. therfor i kannot heer mi own voyse, but apparentli (not shor how i no this, but i du) i make verri lowd waley noises, and the gests heer me, so now i am staying in the annex with simon and vannesser.
that silli ted, hu thincs he is so cleva and bashes up most kats, butt he is skeered ov me and hides unda the steers. hahaha. i like sky, and i think she likes me. she kepes luking at me. barnee and me ar best frends.
i am gowing home tommorrow. that wil be gud.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ebony........ I feel your pain..... honestly, I do! Now, ahem, how shall I put this?...... erm, I clean a house on a Tuesday, and there is a cat living there who only went on his holidays for a while. His mummy and daddy work for a certain vacuum cleaner manufacturer whose name rhymes with "My son".... they went to Hong Kong to work for him and left "Thomas" (original name for a Tom Cat eh?). Anyway, he is deaf too....... Do you want me to fix you up???????? Thomas has learnt to play the "system". He has been bought a radiator bed, a scratch post (silly sods! he doesnt use it!) but just misses a missus! Shall I put a word in for you??? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, a littel romanse, i downt thinc mi propa mummi wud apruve, i am howm now, butt iff i am bak at simum and vannessers, maybe that wud be funn, tomas, hellooooo. I nede a gud skratch post,(well i hav wun, but i ignor it) as i manely yews the ster karpet tu du mi naels. we cud sheer? oo, how exsiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lovely to meet you Ebony! You remind me of a lovely black lady cat I once knew. Her name was Mama :) she had such dainty toes!

    ReplyDelete