Tuesday 14 July 2009

im inn trubbell, agen


i korsed a grate kerfuffell bi gowing missing. agen. hahaha, now thay realli luv me and karnt stop kuddling me! i went owt for a littel wile on saterday nite, it started rayning, i fownd shelter. there was a littel dor into a big space, i went inn. it did not open owtword. i wos stukk. the peepel hu liv there did not see me the next day as i hid from them wen thay kame in the gararje. vanesser wos verri upset and luked for me orl arownd treknow, corling and making a twit ov herself. hahaha. then she fownd me. i wud not come owt at ferst, then, wen i did, i wos happi and et lots of fud.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yu ar norty!!! My cat Scooter duzz this sorta thing!! But yes, yor bownd to get lots ov cuddols and kisses arfter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping off some bear hugs and hoping you're ok!

    ReplyDelete